Starting On-line Bussines

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

When the time came for me to embark on a new career, I made the decision to try something that was totally new and different. That was the beginning of my on-line business career as I already knew I wanted to be my own boss and work from home.

I enrolled in training as e-commerce was something I knew nothing about, except as an on-line buyer. I must admit that I do buy many products on line and actually start looking on-line before I even attempt to leave my house. I prefer shopping on-line because no one lingers' at my side while I browse-which I find quite annoying. In my experience, on-line shopping is hassle-free and easy, most of the time.

I had no clue what happens behind the scenes to make this magic' happen. I learned early on that it is not magic by any stretch of the imagination. It is a coordinated process of events that must happen that makes it appear like magic' to the buyer.


Starting and operating an Internet business is surprisingly similar to operating any other business. Good business practices, like building the confidence of customers through truthful advertising, providing products and services at a fair price, and developing long-term business relationships, are as applicable to Internet businesses as they are to any other businesses.

Having said that, there are some important differences related to Internet businesses.

Low Start-up Costs - When you decide to start a business online, you can do so with as little as a few hundred dollars and a good idea. However, don't be misled into believing that the Internet is an arena for instant riches with little or no effort. Nothing could be further from the truth. Like any business, it takes creativity, planning, money and hard work to be successful.

Multiple Skill Requirements - Suddenly it's not enough to simply have a good product or service. To use the Internet effectively, you now need to have or be able to acquire skills in graphic design, web server technology, programming, and a brand new marketing medium, not to mention skills needed in multi-lingual translations, international accounting and legal issues. Fortunately, it is not necessary that you have all this knowledge yourself. With the right combination of strategic partners and associates, all of these skills are easily found, if you know where to look. That's where we come in! We can get you in touch with all the professionals you need to accomplish your task.

Determine Product Delivery Methods
Depending on your product type, your delivery methods can range from very simple (downloadable information product or an online service) to more complex (shipping of goods via courier, using a fulfillment company). For downloadable products consider an electronic fulfillment company like E-junkie.com.

Fulfillment Companies, for shipping of physical goods:

Motivational Fulfillment
Mailing Fulfillment Service Association

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
rama 8log's © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets